Following the installation of a new fire alarm system or alteration to an existing system it is necessary to ensure that it operates as required and that an alteration has not impaired the effectiveness of the existing installation. It is also necessary to ensure the installed system complies with the design specification and the requirements of BS 5839.
At Total Fire Solutions we can commission any system or alteration that complies to BS 5839 Including but not limited to:
· Commissioning of automatic detectors
· Commissioning of manual Call points
· Commissioning of Aspirating Smoke Systems
· Commissioning of Flame Detectors
· Commissioning of Beam Detectors
· Programming of addressable control panels
· Cause and effect programming
· Commissioning of interfaced devices
As well as commissioning work carried out by our own installation engineers, our commissioning engineers carry out programming and commissioning for electrical contractors and other fire protection companies who require the experience and technical ability of our fully trained competent commissioning engineers.
For Total Fire Safety Compliance
Call us today on
Get In Touch
Get in contact with us to find out how we can help your business.
We aim to respond to your message within 24 hours